Apply To Speak
We want to know what innovations are taking place in your school that are inspiring students to immerse themselves in learning like never before! Deadline for applications: 19 January 2020
Share your innovative teaching ideas with Turkey's education community
Each session lasts 30 minutes (20 minutes talk and 5 minutes Q&A) and in order to qualify you need to submit all your details on-line and fill out all fields of the form. You can apply to speak in English or Turkish.
The wonderful thing about GESS is that we provide a platform for educators of all levels and disciplines to come together, share expertise and learn from one another. If you're doing something in your school that you are proud of and that's seeing fantastic results, want to hear from you. Have a look at some of the topics you could talk on but don't feel limited to these...
- Digital / ICT / Virtual Reality
- Special Educational Needs (inc. Gifted and Talented)
- School Management
- Early Years Education
- Subject-specific Learning
- Leadership and Management
Criteria to be met by accepted papers:
- Submissions must be relevant to the overall GESS Turkey conference and only quality papers will be selected
- Submissions from commercial companies will not be accepted
- Submissions must reflect actual classroom experience and/or research in an educational discipline
- Presentations must not exceed 25 minutes, in addition to 5 minutes for Q&A and will take place in either English or Turkish
- Papers must be creative and supply new ideas relevant to education
- Papers must not have been previously published
- Submitting a paper for the conference is an acknowledgement by the participant of the organisers' right to use the paper-copyrights and display it on the website
- As the conference is free of charge to attend, all costs and expenses must be covered by the speakers themselves
Apply to speak
To apply simply click on the button below and make sure you complete all the requested fields. You will be asked to submit your presentation description of 1000 words and also your talk title.
Please note that it is compulsory to supply these in English, if you do not speak Turkish then you can leave the talk description and title blank.