THE PERFECT PLATFORM FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Featuring a range of educational products from leading international and local suppliers, GESS Turkey showcases the very best in educational supplies to help teachers teach better and students learn more effectively. Join us in 2020 and use GESS Turkey as the platform to launch your products to a targeted audience of educational buyers ready to do business with you.
A TARGETED AUDIENCE OF EDUCATIONAL BUYERS READY TO DO BUSINESS WITH YOU
Taking place over 3 days, the entire education community will come together for collaboration, knowledge sharing, creative thinking and to discover the latest education technologies, services and products from around the world.
We offer a variety of stands options to suit your requirements and budget. From large island stands with the wow factor to small pre-built shells schemes to get your brand out there.
Interested in exhibiting? For the latest floorplan or more information on pricing, contact us to find out more.
BECOME A SPONSOR
If you’re interested in sponsoring GESS Turkey please get in touch, we’d love for you to get involved. We’ve plenty of exciting opportunities, whatever your budget that will put your company name firmly in the spotlight. Of course, sponsoring GESS Turkey will connect your brand with some of the most influential names in the education industry. So this is the perfect opportunity to be part of something your potential clients really value. Join us at GESS Turkey and let your brand be part of an industry-leading experience.
For more information, get in touch with one of the team.
5 REASONS TO EXHIBIT
- Meet the full sphere of educational establishments from early years, K-12 private and public schools, vocational colleges & universities
- Get face-to-face with Ministerial delegates, private school owners, directors, principals, heads of department, procurement and purchasing managers
- Build your sales pipeline and find new business all under one roof
- Find a local distributor or agent
- Use GESS as a platform for market entry - test the market and develop preliminary relationships